5 BENEFITS OF SATIN-LINED HATS FOR YOUR HAIR
SatinSmart is proud to produce satin-lined hats for both women and men. Sure, our beanies and embroidered hats are sexy, but why the satin lining? We’re going to give you 5 reasons your natural hair wants you to wear satin-lined hats:
1. Keep Hair Healthier – You will reduce split ends and protect your hair from drying out. This is because satin is a smoothly woven fabric, so it won't dry out your hair, unlike materials such as cotton which absorb your hair’s moisture.
2. Fight the Frizz – If you are tired of frizzy hair (if you have hair, you know what I’m talking about!), satin can help your hair maintain its natural shape rather than going crazy.
3. No Snags – Don’t you hate it when your hair gets caught in your hat while taking it off? Not only does it leave your hair a mess, but it can also hurt. Satin won’t pull or tug at your hair, so it will look just as good when you take your hat off as it did when you put it on, and there won’t be any pain either.
4. Promotes Growth – Healthier hair grows faster. As the satin material helps to keep your hair moist, you avoid split ends that can stunt the growth of your hair.
5. Comfort – Let’s face it, a lot of what we do in the name of fashion is uncomfortable. So when you find something that looks cool but also feels good, you should go for it. Satin-lined hats allow you to show off a great style without having to fight against hat-head, damaging your hair, or getting your hair into painful knots.
These are just 5 of the many benefits that come from wearing hats lined with satin. To learn more, follow us on social media, and feel free to get a dialogue going. We look forward to hearing from you!