For hair to grow long and fast, it needs to be healthy. Just like the rest of our body, the key to good hair health is making sure it has the proper nutrients. What we are going to do today is consider five vitamins that promote hair growth by helping your hair to be healthier.
1. Vitamin A – Let’s start with the warning that too much vitamin A can cause toxicity and actually hurt your hair. With that disclaimer out of the way, vitamin A can help your hair to be stronger (vital to growing longer) and thicker (reducing the risk of breaking).
2. Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – Niacin helps the body to turn the food you eat into energy. It also improves circulation, and more blood flow to the scalp means healthier hair because your hair follicles get more oxygen and nutrients.
3. Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – Biotin is necessary for the formation of amino acids. Amino acids are necessary for protein production in the body. Keratin is one of those proteins the body makes, and it is a major component in your hair. Thus, B7 promotes healthier hair by helping the body to produce keratin with a better structure.
4. Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a major factor in collagen production in the body, and collagen is another vital component in hair.
5. Vitamin E – Most people know vitamin E for the skin benefits it produces. However, this is another vitamin that improves circulation and by doing so brings more nutrients and oxygen to your scalp.
Healthy Hair and SatinSmart Are the Perfect Pairing
Whether you have long hair, short hair, or even no hair, satin-lined hats, caps, and beanies, from SatinSmart are the right headwear for you (and they make a great gift). To see our inventory, click here. And don’t forget to follow us on social media for the latest company news.